Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Get the EP!

Well, it's finally finished!! The tracks turned out better than expected... being a lower budget project, I was afraid that it would sound like a "home demo", but it's a fuzz better than that :) ... maybe! It's now available for purchase online and I am taking pre-orders for the cd's (be here around May 17).

To hear the tracks: www.purevolume.com/jimodom

To download: www.jimodom1.bandcamp.com

To pre-order: email me at jimodom78@gmail.com, or, shoot me a facebook message with your mailing info. I will give you the details on how to donate for the cd.

~~for the cd there will be a $2.50 shipping fee... if i see the cd's cost less to ship, i'll drop that price down~~

Thanks to everyone who have been SOOO encouraging through this process!! It's been an adventure so far... and I haven't even made it to India yet!!

Grace and Peace

cd artwork

No comments:

Post a Comment